It is said that most beautiful moments are experienced with closed eyes, a good example is kissing someone. By default, you tend to close your eyes when you kiss your dear ones. It is because a kiss is the language of love expressed deep from the heart. It is a mark of affections, caring, passion and friendship. Kiss is also exchanged as a way of greeting is some countries. The marriage ceremony in the western part of the world also requires the groom to kiss the bride with which the marriage is sealed.
An entire day of the Valentine’s week is celebrated as Kiss Day which falls on 13th February. Couples celebrate this day by exchanging gifts and order an online cake in Udaipur to show your love to someone. You can also send symbolic kiss through various items that can be bought online.
Gift Ideas for Kiss Day
- Heart shaped pillow or cushion: You can gift a heart shaped pillow or cushion to your love as a part of the kiss day celebration. It is one of the romantic and useful gifts that can be given to your partner.
- Kissing Teddy: You can give a cute gift of two teddy bears kissing. Teddy bear is very cute and is considered as a symbol of romance. Kissing teddy bear makes it even cuter, and it is a perfect gift for the occasion.
- Lip-shaped pillow: Another romantic gift idea is to give a lip shaped pillow to your sweetheart. You can check different models available in the market.
- Plan for a romantic breakfast: You would be saving your best for a Valentine’s Day dinner. For kiss day, you can break the convention and plan for a romantic breakfast. It is best done outdoors where you can have a scenic view of the beach, mountains, garden or even a pool.
- Flowers, teddy, and chocolate: This is a perfect combination of gifts that you can give someone. A small bunch of red roses, a cute white and red teddy bear and a packet of chocolate can make anyone’s day.
- Bake a cake: You can also think about baking a chocolate cake for your love. Be creative with the icing so that it matches the kiss day theme. You can have fondant made in shape of couple’s kissing, teddy couple, the shape of lips, etc. unleash your creativity and be innovative with the design. This would be a good gifting idea for the kiss day celebration.
- Write a love letter: Gone are those days of letters. Nowadays people use mobile or e-mail for communication. On this kiss day, go back to old school and write a proper love letter to your partner and send it via post. It will definitely be a surprise for your dear one and is a romantic thing to do.
Send kiss day Gifts to Jaipur through one of the online gift portals. Many new and innovative gifting products are now available on the internet which will be perfect for this occasion.